Upcoming Appearances

I'll be appearing at a few conferences soon:


  • I'm giving the last invited talk at Future Programming Workshop @ Strange Loop this Thursday, September 24th. It's an adaptation of my thesis defense with more focus on the Ceptre programming language itself.
  • I'll be on a panel at PLMW @ SPLASH, an edition of the Programming Languages Mentoring Workshop geared toward undergrads who may be interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in PL. PLMW is on Tuesday, October 27th.
  • I'll be presenting my paper on Ceptre at AIIDE in Santa Cruz, sometime in November 14-18 (the program isn't up yet). 
Say hi if you'll be around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading academic papers while having ADHD

Using Twine for Games Research (Part II)

Using Twine for Games Research (Part III)